The antiBOT and antiBOX captcha is an effective system against the use of bots and boxes in our server. The captcha appears in 22 different cases or behaviors. The process is simple and straightforward:
As you can see, all the player has to do is to select the same image shown above. The player will be affected by Raid Curse until it is solved:
The captcha offers 10 tries to be solved. Each one last 5 seconds.
If you are in a party, all members must solve the captcha at the same time, this is, under five seconds for each time block.
If someone fails, the system will inform the party:
The consequences of not solving the Captcha:
- If a player does not solve the captcha will be put in jail.
- If a player logs out when the captcha is active will be put in jail.
- If the party doesn’t solve the captcha under 10 tries, all members whom are not solving the captcha will be put in jail.
- It will not be possible to expel any member of the party while the captcha is active.
- It will not be possible to leave the party while the captcha is active.
In case of not attending or missing the captcha, the player will suffer three jail penalties:
|Penalty level||Penalty time|
In the prison you will find Cerbero, our information NPC.